Monday 31 January 2011

Not gonna happen

It hurts too much!

There is no way I can allow myself to try and run 5 miles tomorrow. I have just taken a large dose of voltarol, paracetamol and am heading to bed. I have run 59.1 miles according to my totals, just 0.9 mile short of my target. I will admit defeat on the 5 in 50 but I may have to chug round a very small block nice and easy tomorrow night to reach the magic 60 goal. All other targets have been achieved, so I guess on balance 4 out of 5 is OK. I will achieve my magic 5 in 50 soon, and will probably keep blogging once janathon is over.

Am still contemplating the race on 20th Feb. I'll have to see how long this groing strain takes to settle, just hope it's not serious. Last date for entry is the 11th Feb. I will decide by next Sunday as I have a freeish weekend to look forward to and hopefully will get a long flat run in if better.

night night

1 comment:

  1. Oh, hope your aches and pains improve. well done on 59, I'm sure that you'll find a way to reach 60. well done

    ReplyDelete