Sunday 30 January 2011

Hockey balls hurt!

Feeling sore! Been an absolutely gorgeous day. Warmer, sunny and crisp.
We drew at hockey 2-2. Felt fit, strong until i got a twinge in my groin in the first half. Then 10 mins before end I gotin the way of a belted ball from a shortcorner. Clipped the sideof my ribs, really took my breath away. Luckily we had subs so Charlotte came back onfor me. Nice bruise coming up.. Including warm up, game and cool down I managed 4.7 miles though! Just over an hour, lots of sprints and occasional lazy moments :-) I do like hockey but not hard balls in the chest! Oo-er!

Not sure about tomorrow yet, maybe I should heed my own advice and listen to my body, it's hurting! I have to run tomorrow to make 60 miles. I might walk to work and decidedurin the day. I really am little miss indecisive tonight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment