Friday 11 February 2011

so much to do so little time!!!

A very hectic week has come to end. I've got so much on at the mo, including the race next weekend. I've only run twice this week, Tuesday and tonight. I was away Wednesday / Thursday in London and on Monday my left ankle was recovering from another direct hockey ball hit... wow it is still purple.... Tuesday I went hill running up in the territory of next weekends race, it was hard but I felt glad that I'd tackled them head on!!! Tonight I had very little time so I did a quick burst round the block to enable me to get everything else done.

Off away for the weekend but taking my kit with me and hoping to get a run in both days...

My race number has arrived... which is stark reality of what I'm going to embark on. Sponsorship is coming through slowly and I've blagged about £50 at work this afternoon. Without being militant, unless I have £200 behind me, I'm not doing this race!!! I certainly know enough people for this to be easily achievable.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you enjoyed your weekend. I love your fundraising ploy.
    The weight loss thing.People used to tell me that the weight was muscle, but i knew it wasnt. I'm eating a lot of low GI foods now and waiting 20 mins after tea before I have pud, often after 20 mins i dont want pud, I used to eat pud regardless straight after tea.

    ReplyDelete